Skills and Abilities
- Innovative approach to the development of products to exceed customer expectations.
- Adept at identifying and developing new food ingredients and concepts with a faultless ability to transform them into commercially viable products.
- Ability to design and develop products to meet any eating requirements, including vegetarian, vegan, gluten and sugar free.
- Leadership qualities that engender team sprit and generate unity of purpose and energy to achieve goals.
- Commercially astute ensuring food and product development meet all stakeholder requirements.
- Ability to develop and monitor key client relationships across a variety of organisations, including retail, airline and food industries.
- Excellent communication, both written and oral, dealing with people at all levels both in a one-to-one and group situation.
- Driven to achieve excellent standards and market leader status.
Read Nellie’s Lifetime Interview: Coronation of the Sandwich Queen, when she was awarded The British Sandwich Industry Award for 2009.
Pret a Manger
Hazlewoods (now Greencore)
Pret a Manger (second time)
Nichols NPD (current own consultancy)
Should you require further information regarding a more detailed career history and list of achievements please contact me directly.
Each of the following photographs is high-resolution and available for use in print publications.
Click on one of the small photos to view and download the large version. These images are about 2Mb each.